Westborough Town Center
Along the Sta. Rosa – Silang growth corridor, an affluent suburban district is emerging just 2 kilometers off the Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Road and along the upscale residential row of South Boulevard, a future community center is poised to immediately capture the growing families within the combined 650-hectare estates of Ayala Westgrove Heights, South Forbes and Wedge Woods as well as the hectare 400-hectare bustling industrial and commercial estate at Laguna Technopark.
Alveo Land in its maiden venture into commercial lot development, and Cathay Land, a leading property developer in the South, have partnered to transform this 32-hectare town center into the immediate and preferred place for retail, dining, lifestyle, leisure and business to the surrounding communities and businesses.
It is envisioned to support the affluent communities that surround it in its immediate vicinity as well as to complement the nearby industrial, commercial and retail centers in Sta. Rosa.
Family-oriented merchant mix
• Community conveniences, daily needs & services
• Upscale al fresco dining & retail options
• Unique shopping experience + contemporary merchants = destination
• Design guidelines to be developed with charming village character
Suburbanized BHS (open retail concept)
• Integrated, seamless connection to existing villages (bike lanes, walk paths, etc.)
• Contiguous, shops open up to parks
With parks, wide open spaces and an enhanced lagoon
Inviting and family-oriented character
• Warm and quaint, charming and easy-going
Westborough Town Center Location
Fosters community-building in a familiar location
• An expansion amenity area that surrounding communities will adopt as their own
• Venue for village/town activities (weekend market, mini concerts, Christmas bazaars, giant Christmas tree, etc.)
Westborough Town Center Lot Plans
Executive Property Investment Consultant
Alveo Land Corp.
HLURB O.R. No. 3551779
Telephone: (+63 2) 502-7811