Venare in Nuvali
Kick off to an active new lifestyle at Venare, Alveo Land’s latest suburban community in NUVALI South. Get ready to live in a sustainable development that will fuse suburban tranquility with multi-active lifestyle choices. At Venare, you and your family will get to live the adventure of a lifetime.
Venare offers diverse opportunities for active suburban recreation within the urban and eco-friendly setting of NUVALI.
- Urban conveniences
- Active suburban recreation
- Sustainable living
Situated against a dynamic backdrop of picturesque views, gently rolling terrain and cool breezes, Venare is meticulously planned for engaging and active lifestyle. With tree-filled streetscapes and multi-active parks set within its vast 74.4 hectare property, Venare’s unique masterplan will be geared towards elevating your life to the fullest.
Less than an hour south from Metro Manila is NUVALI, Ayala Land’s vision of a new, fully-sustainable metropolis of the future. NUVALI represents the evolution in Ayala Land’s approach to master-planning and is the first large-scale development in the Philippines to be built in the principles of sustainable design.
Venare is Alveo Land’s second horizontal development within NUVALI. It is a 74-hectare development located in Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna. It’s located 2 km. south of Treveia, or 6 km. from Tagaytay-Sta. Rosa road. It takes just a leisurely 3 minute-drive to get there from Treveia and is very in close proximity to the future Active Sports Zone of NUVALI South.
Venare Amenities and Facilities
The masterplan is divided into several sub-neighborhoods, each being distinct thematic amenity zones focusing on different multi-active experiences for the whole family:
– Located within the 3 hectare Central Park Complex, adjacent to the Clubhouse
- Free form pools
- Lounge pool
- Leisure and lapping pool
- Kiddie pool
- Toddler splash pool
- Wet Playarea including Aquaclimb, water jets and fountains
- Deck and patio
- Green roof changing rooms
– Located within the 3 hectare Central Park Complex, as the right wing of the Clubhouse structure.
- Library and Board Room
- Game Room
- Outdoor Theatre
- Children’s activity area
- Teens’ activity area
- Wi-fi connectivity
Green Zone – to be located at the approximately 1.3 hectare Satellite Park 1, at the lowest point elevation within the village.
- Picnic & camping grove
- Mountain bike & hiking trails
- Botanical park
- Detention pond with boardwalk & footbridge
- Bonfire and BBQ pit area
- Terraced garden
- Organic farm
- Greenhouse and plant nursery
Go Zone – located within the 1 hectare Satellite Park 3
- Covered play courts (basketball, badminton, volley ball, table tennis)
- Outdoor play field (foot ball, frisbee, ball kicking, dodge ball)
- Jogging path
Me Zone – situated within the 1.4 hectare Satellite Park 2, the highest elevation point within the village
- Meditation grove and viewing pavilion
- Gym & outdoor exercise area
- Rock garden
The village features eco-friendly elements that are efficient on the consumption of valuable resources:
- Water – double-piping system, bio-swales, water detention pond, recycled water irrigation system, permeable paving, low-flow fixtures and high-flow valves in the clubhouse, landscaping with endemic species
- Power – natural ventilation, natural lighting, LED lights, solar-powered lights
- Gas – tree-shaded walks and pedestrian lanes, bike lanes, bike racks, distributed park system, walkable and porous community
- Waste – efficient waste-management system, recycling programs, composting areas